
Or should I say handsome? It is official...Jack can sit up on his own! The reason I say official is because he has actually been attempting this skill for the last two weeks. However, Clay did not want me to take a picture because-one...he could only do it for about 1 minute on his own and according to Clay "that doesn't count" and two...for fear he would fall and get hurt. I think today I can call it official because he can do it as long as the toys in front of him interest him, so about 6-7 minutes.

I decided to take him out and about to show his new talent off. We can't go too far from home because we are still working on his new schedule. We actually even skipped Gymboree class today, until we get the new nap time down. So instead we went to Target. We can always find something to entertain us there and Jack could practice sitting up in the buggy. We even got to use our new seat cover...Jack loved it! No more car seat in the buggy..I feel liberated!! I think I might be the only Mom who has actually taken a picture of their child in the Target parking lot, but...a first is a first, isn't it? We strolled through Target and did our shopping just like the big kids do. I will admit by the end of our visit, Jack was sitting slightly slanted instead of upright. I tried to prop him up with a rolled up burp cloth. When that didn't work I knew it was time to head home and nap time was looming anyway. A baby can only show off for so long.
3 comments:
that is so exciting! congrats! i wish i could have seen you taking pics in the parking lot...you are one proud mommy! :)
Jack is becoming such a big boy, sitting up on his own! So cute!!!
Post a Comment