Dear Family and Friends,As a new stay at home mom, I find myself very busy. Much more busy than I was when I was "officially working". It's a wonderful kind of busy though. The kind that I find myself stopping and thanking God that I get to change diapers and do laundry and cook dinner for my wonderful family. (as you can see my first picture is of the two loves of my life) Unfortunately, there are days that I think of so many people, but dont have time to see them or call them. So I thought I could give blogging a try in an effort to "keep in touch". I am going to make every effort to post a couple times a week. With Jack growing so fast, I will always have something to say and photos to share. Please visit often and see what the latest is with The Cibulas!

2 comments:
How fun you are blogging now. It will be fun to check in and see how you guys are. The "boys" look great. Isn't it fun being a mom? It is a true gift from God. I'm glad you love staying at home. It is busy but the time goes by so fast. I hope you know we miss you at Keheley. Thanks again for sharing!
Hey! What a great idea, why haven't I thought of doing this, I may have to copy you!! I am so excited to know that you are loving the stay at home mom thing, it is very true that your time goes by much faster than it does when you are working out of the home! It won't be long before you will be the Room mom! I can't beleive how big Jack has gotten, it seems like yesturday that he was a little baby that we came to see at the hospital. He is still gorgeous!! We love you very much, and will definately keep checking in with you.
Post a Comment