



Today we went to the Roswell Arts Festival in downtown Roswell. We met the Cox's...Erin, Michael, and baby Nate. Nate is now 13 weeks old. I think he and Jack will be good buddies when they are old enough to realize it. When we arrived we were starving, so we enjoyed some good
ol' festival food...hot dogs, fries, gyros. Needless to say, we promised ourselves a healthy dinner after a not so healthy lunch. Jack was eyeing my hot dog...I think he is ready to start solids. With a full stomach, Erin and I were ready to shop. After about
ummmm......I'd say 10 minutes of shopping we were asked by the husbands, "what exactly are you two looking for?" Isn't that a man for you? Haven't they ever heard of browsing, why does shopping always have to have a purpose with them? Ignoring their comment, we browsed on. We each found adorable baby burp cloths. I got Jack one with monkeys all over it...you know he is my "little monkey". Again, we were asked by the husbands, "don't we have enough of those?" My answer was, "apparently you forgot how much Jack spits up and
obviously you don't do the laundry". With that, I was given the go ahead. The rest of the afternoon was spent looking at art work, feeding Jack, and
stroller napping. We did see several weenie dogs...it made me miss Cosby. I think he would have enjoyed the festival. I'll have to remember to bring him next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment