Clay and I decided we needed a new camera with a baby in the house. Our little digital just wasn't catching Jack's smiles fast enough. So, for our anniversary present to one another we got one of those cameras with the big lense. You know, the kind that look semi-professional. Well, here I am at 11:00 at night trying to figure out how to use it. Since Jack is off in dream land, the other baby, Cosby, has become my subject. The great thing about Cosby is he doesn't move and lets me experiment with him. As you can see he is half asleep. However, I'm kind of impressed with my shot..is it me or is my camera just that good? We'll test it out on Jack tomorrow. Good night!

2 comments:
So handsome!
Welcome to the world of bloggers! I love it....Can we be blogging buds?
Post a Comment