Thursday, September 13, 2007

Five Month Birthday





Happy 5 Month Birthday Jack!...is there even such a thing? At the Cibula house there is. We started the day with a song, of course, it was Happy Birthday. Then we ate, got dressed, and went on a stroll through the neighborhood. It was an absolutely beautiful morning, not nearly as hot as it has been. Cosby even enjoyed it today. This is actually how we celebrate every morning, not just Birthday mornings (minus the song). After Jack's morning nap, we went to our Gymboree class. We go every Thursday at 12:00. Today Jack focused most of his attention on the other babies. Sometimes I wondered if he even knew who brought him there. We sang more songs, had tummy time, did a baby massage, and played with Gymbo (the puppet). After all the excitement, we were both worn out. Jack took his afternoon nap and afterwards helped Mommy with dinner from his Jumpy Seat. At first the Jumpy Seat was just a seat. But, today it turned into something much more exciting...Jack actually started jumping over and over and over again! I think he was saving this new talent for his 5 month birthday. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Jolly Jumping Jack! My exhausted baby spent the remainder of the evening in Mommy or Daddy's arms before retreating to a well deserved bed time.




3 comments:

Kari said...

How fun! He is adorable. Five months, doesn't it fly by? I'll add you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. I can't beleive Evan and Jack are already 5 months old!

Anonymous said...

hey paula and jack!!
It's brittney! That is so cute what you have done for jack he is so adorable,and such a cutie!! I know you made his 5 month birthday an awesome one. Miss yall!!