Isn't it just fabulous that our summer vacations always starts with a loooong weekend? I personally can't think of a better way to get us into summer mode.
I thought I'd just pop in and share a few pics from our summer vaca kick off...gotta love having an awesome Aunt and Uncle with a lake house. Big shout out to them-not only did they invite our family of 5, they welcomed two of Jack's friends!
Naturally, the majority of our time was spent outside on the lake. We managed to squeeze in a little bit of everything.
And in case you are wondering, yes, Jack's two friends are twins.
Lucy developed a serious HERO CRUSH over the course of the weekend. I'm still trying to figure out how she knew which twin to fall for. I shudder to think that this is only the beginning.
If Lucy wasn't pining over her hero, she was wrestling with him.
Or foe tubing with him. He was such a sport and I must admit, quite a gentleman with my baby.
Although it may look like Lu had the most fun, all five kiddos had a blast. The weather was gorgeous, the lake was smooth, and the company was fabulous!
Not a bad way to kick off SuMmEr Twenty-Sixteen!













No comments:
Post a Comment