There is nothing better than my Lulu in a Tutu...add a stage and I'm pretty much giddy from head to toe.
In case you may have forgotten, Lucy is my ONLY performer. How this happened I will never know. According to all the fam on my side I just couldn't wait to have all eyes on me as a child. And if I didn't you better believe I belted out a note, busted a move, or cracked a joke to make sure it did happen {or so they say}.
I assume this littlest Lu of mine got a handful of my childhood genes, because she was quite the ballerina this weekend.
What Lucy doesn't care for? Well...that was the practice. She must have informed me relentlessly with an exaggerated sigh, "I already know what to do...uuhhh".
All this girl of mine cared about was the tutu and the stage.
This weekend her dreams finally came true. Is my ballerina beautiful or what?
I'm ashamed to say that my actual performance photography was pitiful. I had a great view of Lucy but just couldn't bust to the front of the stage to grab a proper angle. I assume it would have been a little too much....I didn't want to be "that mom". Luckily we have some great video.
More importantly Lucy danced her little tutu off and I nearly had tears of joy streaming from my eyes. She was incredibly adorable. I could have eaten her up.
Post show we showered Lucy with bouquets of flowers. She was so excited to have lots of pink {her new fave color}. I'm not sure who was more enamored with the flowers her or Maggie. Sweet Lu even shared some with her big sis.
But even better than flowers, Lucy's great-grandmother {GG} made the trek to see this little gal float across the stage. I just adore these special memories we get to make.
And excuse this lack luster family photo. It's tough when you are pawning your camera off begging people to take a photo for you...you take what you can get.
Love me so sweet Lulu in a Tutu. xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment