Monday, May 16, 2016

Here Comes The Bride

Maggie's precious K teacher got engaged this year.  Her wedding date is set for this summer.  As you can imagine the kids have been absolutely giddy with joy over a real "bride" as their teacher.

Having flash backs to getting engaged when I was a K teacher and my sweet students throwing a surprise shower for me, I just knew we had to do the same for her.  I mean Ms. R is absolutely AmAzInG and totally deserves it.

I set out to plan a shower that was completely kid friendly and exciting for them {which meant a little bit of cheesy decor..eeek!}, but still try to keep a few touches of class.  Not super easy.

However, Ms. R was totally surprised, the kids were very excited, and her adoring family {who drove from out of state} and fiancé were there too!  You better believe there was Sweet Sweet love coming from all directions.

Surprise!  Is she adorable or what?  And just as lovely on the inside.



The kiddos dined on pettifores, sparkling punch in champagne flutes, and fruit.







Here are the bride and groom with their family.  Makes me want to marry Clay all over again.  This wedding stuff is so fun!


I made Ms. R the tee on my circuit and grabbed a princess veil for her to wear.  I knew the kids would get a kick out of it. Then all of us mommy's insisted she take a picture with us she, of course, obliged with a smile.



What would a shower be without gifts?  The kids got a little restless after the third box of glasses were opened and then were followed with a set of serving spoons.  Naturally, they just couldn't wrap their little minds around it.




Congratulations to the most lovely Kindergarten bride ever!  We adore you!



No comments: