I wouldn't be a Mommy without this sweet little crew. I couldn't be more thankful.
To the one that made me a Mommy for the very first time, I adore you Jack. I look at you and I see a mini boy version of myself....all the way from the Type A+ personality to the book worm to the busy body. Thank you for being the person you are...my only boy and the oldest...what a claim to fame.
To my precious first Girly-girl. Thank you for making me a girl mommy. You're gentle spirit, soft smile, and snuggly self just make my day. You are truly my sunshine {and fashionista}. Love you Magpie...you are as sweet as sugar!
My dearest Lucy, even if you don't want to believe it, you will ALWAYS be my baby. No matter how big, tall or strong you grow. Lulu thank you for making me laugh, smile, giggle, and burst with happiness. You have a way of making everything all better. Stay spicy and don't ever forget the world is your stage.
Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet ladies in our life. What amazing women my children and myself have been blessed with.
Thank you for celebrating a very Happy Mother's Day with us...even if the food and service were awful, the company was FABULOUS!
Happy Mother's Day! And to my sweet babies, thank you for sharing the love. xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment