Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Little Lu Has A Field Trip

My littlest Lu had her VERY FIRST field trip this week.  And although,  I was not a chaperone {I really felt like I had to lay off and give some other mommies a chance} I got these adorable photos sent to my phone.

I was literally glued to my cell to hear and see how the big FIRSTY was going.  Just as expected, Lucy didn't skip a beat.





When I picked her up from school I drilled her with questions and per usual she had a plethora of answers.  Love that chatty girl!

I got my opportunity to volunteer later in the week when the teachers need a "Sub" for their appreciation luncheon.  Truly so much fun to spend the morning with a classroom of three year olds.  Hilarious!

And on an unrelated note, thought it might be entertaining to share what happens at my house when the Cibula girls get their hands feet on a container of gold glitter.

Glitter is so fun to clean up...said no one EVER!





No comments: