Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring Sing

Although it is technically Aprils Fools Day, this is REALLY no joke.  Get ready for it....I have a  PERFORMER...finally!

After years of being the mom sitting in the audience with the kid who does mini-motions and doesn't sing {Jack} to the kid who has her back turned to the audience and is crying {Maggie}, I finally got my performer.

This goes down as the best April Fool's Day ever!

After checking Maggie out from school {because she just had to see Lucy's show} we all headed to the Pre-School Spring Sing.  I had real hopes of Lucy actually participating, but after years of non-performers I did everything I could not to get my hopes up.


Lucy made my mom-arazzi dream come true.  As soon as that sweet thing saw her family she hammed it up even more.  I knew we were in for the show of a lifetime.



I honestly could not get enough of this little firecracker.  She was adorably animated.  And to make her momma's heart melt even more...I could hear her sweet voice above anyones.  Imagine that.







I mean seriously, look at her compared to the rest of the performers.  Stop the cuteness. Mmmmm...love that girl!

I'm convinced she's a born star {as only a mommy can say}.



I am officially beyond excited for her Ballet Recital in May.  I could watch this little one on stage for eons.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've got a performer!  Threes a charm!




1 comment:

ericafokens said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Look at her hand motions;) EEK! Thrilled for you to experience this joy with Lucy. :)