Saturday, August 29, 2015

Flamingo In Waiting {for the good pictures}

We celebrated Lucy's 3rd birthday today Flamingo Style!  

This has been a long time coming and little one was so excited!  She has been staring at a pile of pink of green in the basement for a couple of months now.  I'm pretty sure she was beginning to think it was never going to happen.

But, lo' and behold it did....and we even had a little sunshine to boot!  You have no idea what a surprise blessing that was after I stalked every weather app possible with not even a sliver of good news.

In the end it turned out to be an absolutely lovely celebration for my lovely Lu!  

I'm on standby for a week or two waiting for the professional pics {ugh}, but I just had to share a few from my camera and a couple camera phones in attendance.  It will be plain to see, I didn't try too hard.  My camera was passed around {thankfully} while I was Fla-mingling it up with the Birthday girl and her guests.

I adored having the opportunity to enjoy myself while someone else captured all the fun.  However, I can't wait to see the real ones soon!











I will be sure to share the GOOD pictures when I get them...and all of the fantastic Flamingo details.  Stay tuned...

Gotta run have dinner with my sweet family who traveled here JUST to celebrate Lucy {sigh}.


No comments: