Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy First Week

We have successfully made it through the first week of school.  I am just about over the moon about how well everyone has done {including myself}.

All three kiddos are loving their teachers and school...who could ask for more?

I felt this was grounds for a little celebratory gift.  I couldn't resist myself when I was in line at Michaels on Tuesday {running my first errand in months sans kids!}.  Please don't think I'm crazy.  But if you you know me, I'm sure you already do.

So...I grabbed a few backpack clips.  I thought it was certainly fitting for a "Happy First Week Of School" gift.  Not to mention my girls are enamored with Beanie Boos.  And don't we know, Jack's Minecraft obsession is far from over.





I bagged them up and whipped up a few tags.  I can't wait to surprise the kids when they get home from school today! {and even more than that I can't wait to sleep past 6:00 am tomorrow}  woo hoo!



Happy Friday...and First Week!




No comments: