I mean you must agree, doesn't "two" still sound like a baby? Now I have to come to terms with the fact that my last baby is three....going on 15.
Although Lucy's party isn't until next weekend {and don't even get me started on that one}, I couldn't let today pass without acknowledging our little cherry on top that graced our lives on this day back in 2012.
We celebrated with a few morning gifts from Grandma and then a pink cake for dinner. Just as I knew she would be, Lucy was perfectly content and lapped up the birthday attention. Other than that, we didn't do much around here except get little one psyched up for her Flamingo Bash next weekend. She can hardly wait!
And with this quiet day at home, it was nice to reflect on what makes our Lucy so special.
Three years ago I could have never guessed the smiles this little gal would bring to our family. Of course, I knew I loved her. But, I never expected the pure contagious fun that Lucy would bring to our family. Lucy is spunky, hilarious, brave, bold, and fearless. She is kind, gentle, loving and beautiful.
There is no doubt that I need her as much as she needs me. Littlest Lu always knows how to bring a smile to my face! Love you baby girl! xoxo
And with that, my Lovely Lu is 3. I can't wait to see what antics she has planned for this next year of her life. If I know her, it will be a wild ride...




No comments:
Post a Comment