We started our first round of August Birthday celebrations this week. Grandma is always up first with Lucy following close behind. Those two love sharing a birthday month.
We took Grandma to an early dinner {I've got some tired kiddos on my hands as of lately}. We decided to try something new in an effort to semi-surprise her. Not to mention our family LOVES seafood.
We showered Grandma with her birthday gift right there at the restaurant. It was pure chaos with tissue paper flying and grandkids "helping". We made Grandma a "Lily Pulitzer" basket. I've got "Lily" super on the brain right now with Lucy's party coming up. Plus it just screams summer birthday.
We filled a basket with just about every Lily good and pattern you can get...shorts, flip flops, a notebook, a tumbler, a luggage tag, and a candle. It was definitely a colorful birthday present and so fun to put together.
We returned to Grandma's house to enjoy a specially homemade cake from the kiddos.
I only wish I had a better picture of the cake. It was absolutely adorable and very obviously "kid made". But it was delish!
Happy birthday Mom {Grandma}! So blessed to call you my own. xoxo
Lucy's turn next!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment