Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sneak A Peek At The Garden

November is here and we have been nothing short of busy this first week.  We started the first weekend off with Maggie's 6th birthday party.   My Maggie requested a "Butterfly Garden" party.

Thankfully she made this request over the summer so I was able to snag a few "garden" themed items before all the Fall decor hit the shelves.

Our garden party turned into a patio party with the wet weather.  It's a miracle I haven't washed away with the rain these past few weeks.  Geez!  Luckily the birthday girl hardly missed a beat and the party went on without a kink.  We even caught a quick glimpse of sunshine.

But...more on all that later.  And of course, more on all the party planning and activities when I get the photographer's pictures.  I can hardly wait!

Until then...here is a sneak peek at what I managed to get on my camera before the guests arrived.  Come party time I was so busy "gardening and fluttering" around that I forgot to even think about my camera...until cupcake time that is.  I snagged a few of those too.

I'll be sure to share more soon!















Flutter on by in a few days for all the details and professional pictures...

Gotta run...my sweet Grandma is here in celebration of Maggie...I don't want to miss a single minute with that lovely lady!


No comments: