Monday, November 23, 2015

Budsies

I am way over due on this post.  But between weddings, Halloween, and birthday parties, it kind of  got shoved to the back burner.  Better late than never, huh?

So I just have to share the cutest company.  Apparently it was featured on Shark Tank {not one of my shows}, I actually found out about it from one of my really "social media savvy" neighbors.   Which I have never claimed to be...that is "social media savvy". 

The premise of Budsies is basically they turn you child's artwork into a stuffed creature.  Now, I am the first to admit, I could happily live my life without ever seeing a single stuffed animal.  But you have to admit seeing your child's artwork brought to life is pretty fascinating.

The attention to detail is incredible and the quality of the final product is amazing.  They actually sent us an email every step of the process to let us know how our Budsie was progressing.  The kids had so much fun getting the emails.   And literally went nuts when the final packages arrived. 

From the initial artwork turn in to the final shipping, the entire process was about 6 weeks.

For the sake of this post not taking another month to publish, I'm leaving you with a few iPhone pics.  Excuse the quality, but I'm sure you can get the just.

Cute Christmas or Birthday present idea, huh?  And they also do Selfies and Petsies...stop the cuteness!









No comments: