I find the next few pictures extremely fitting after my last post.
Let the dress up begin...
I'll give you one guess as to who's idea this was. And look at the little trooper all bedazzled up {purple heart ring and all}.
Maggie insisted that baby Lucy have a bow. {no dress up is complete without a bow don't you know}
Since Lucy is currently short in the hair department, Maggie rummaged through Lu's closet and found her Christmas bow. It's making an early debut {and clearly does not match}.
And this was all followed by story time, courtesy of none other than the princess herself...
I think I could used to this girl thing!


6 comments:
That is too stinkin' cute.
Just wait- it only gets better! :)
Just wait- it only gets better! :)
What a sweet, shared memory. I love these pictures.
What a precious princess and big sister!
I must have missed a whole bunch of your posts so I'm just getting caught up, but this is adorable.
Post a Comment