Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snowflake Sprinkle


Cristina and I hosted a little Snowflake Sprinkle for our dear friend, Kristen.  Can I just note here how blessed I am to have these two ladies in my life?  With the great gift of children, I was also gifted beautiful friendships with other mothers.

With that being said, it was an honor to help Kristen welcome her third child, baby Grayson.  He is due December 22nd.  So we were cutting it close, but prayed baby number three would wait and allow us this Saturday for a wintry celebration.

He granted us our request and the early afternoon was spent amongst snowflake decor, a delicious lunch, sweet cupcakes, a few blue gifts, and great friendships.



This was our Swarkovski snowflake center piece.  Isn't it just beautiful?...compliments of Cristina's home.



I was in charge of the paper products and these shimmering goodies.  We had mint tins printed with "Grayson David" "December 2012".  I couldn't resist these shiny snowflake headbands for the guests.  Who says a baby shower can't be a little corny too.



Delicious desserts.



The Mommy to be {for a third time} with her hostesses...who love her dearly.



I love Anna and Kristen modeling the snowflake headbands.  So fun!

We can't wait to meet you baby Grayson.  Come on out...we are ready for you now!




No comments: