Sunday, December 9, 2012

Maggie's Belated Post


Okay....so, I finally got the pictures from Maggie's 3rd birthday party!  I was so excited...Christmas early.

It took a little longer than usual due to sweet Andrea's busy life...four kids, one of which is a newborn.  I have serious sympathy for mother's of newborns right now, so I gave her a free pass to "take her time" when I booked the party with her.

Well, as always, it was worth the wait.

For the sake of organization I posted it all back in November.  I want Maggie to be able to find her third birthday post with ease in 20 years.

Just follow the link...

http://thecibulas.blogspot.com/2012/11/maggie-mouse-turns-three.html

Oh, and if you see a picture of your kiddo and you want it, just let me know.  I'll send it your way.  And if you don't see a picture of your kiddo, but know she took one, let me know...I might have it.  There were just so many!...{huge smile plastered on my face as I typed that}

Enjoy!


No comments: