Yay! Dying to know the details! I was expecting an announcement soon:)
I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Yipee! I have been praying for you and your precious family. We will add the newest to our prayers. Take care and keep us updated.
I'm so excited that I can tell everybody!
Yayeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear details!
ps - Love the shirt! It's the same one Blake had on in our blog announcement pics ... but B's is green. Love the brown though ... :)
yeah! congrats!
Yeah! Im so happy! Cant wait for details!
Hooray! How fun and exciting! Love the shirt! Can't wait to hear the scoop!
Congradulations! Clay & Paula.We are so happy that you are going to make us Great Grandparents again.Nene & Grandaddy
I'm so happy for you!Congratulations!!!Jack has grown up so much. He is so adorable! He will make a great big brother. Tanya
Sorry I'm so slow to congratulate you, I haven't much time to check my email lately. But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you and your growing family. I cant wait to read more about how the pregnancy is going....
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yay! Dying to know the details! I was expecting an announcement soon:)
I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Yipee! I have been praying for you and your precious family. We will add the newest to our prayers. Take care and keep us updated.
I'm so excited that I can tell everybody!
Yayeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear details!
ps - Love the shirt! It's the same one Blake had on in our blog announcement pics ... but B's is green. Love the brown though ... :)
yeah! congrats!
Yeah! Im so happy! Cant wait for details!
Hooray! How fun and exciting! Love the shirt! Can't wait to hear the scoop!
Congradulations! Clay & Paula.
We are so happy that you are going to make us Great Grandparents again.
Nene & Grandaddy
I'm so happy for you!Congratulations!!!
Jack has grown up so much. He is so adorable! He will make a great big brother.
Tanya
Sorry I'm so slow to congratulate you, I haven't much time to check my email lately. But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you and your growing family. I cant wait to read more about how the pregnancy is going....
Post a Comment