I see the doctor twice a month as opposed to just once at this stage. Every other week, I visit for alternating heartbeat checks and monthly check ups. My next heartbeat check is on Wednesday. At my last appointment the nurse said his " heartbeat was as strong as ever". I pray he keeps it up. Notice how I automatically refer to the baby as a "he". I did the exact opposite with Jack, poor guy was a "she" until I got the shocking, but wonderful, news.
As for the nausea, I am thrilled to say...IT IS GONE!!! Wow, does it feel good to feel good! I can eat, which may not be a good thing. I actually smile from 4:00pm on. And I am cooking for my family again. I still get a little queasy after my prenatal vitamin right before bed. It lasts anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. But let me tell you, that is a cake walk compared to the previous 7 weeks.
I definitely have a little pooch. If you didn't already know, you would never guess I was pregnant. But, if you do know what you are looking for you can easily find it. Again, most of my weight has dispersed to other regions. No buttons for me, I'm all about the stretch waist band or flowing sun dresses.
Just a couple more weeks before we find out if we will be pink or blue again! I have the hardest time waiting for that detail! Ugh! Please continue to keep Baby Cibula in your prayers. We love and appreciate you all for it!
According to Baby Center, this is what Baby Cibula looks like this week! He is about the size of a lemon!


2 comments:
On pins and needles for your pink or blue news!!
So fun!
~E
Wow! Congrats on your pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what bundle we'll be expecting!
Post a Comment