J just barely short enough to still fit under the fireplace overhang
A active, active, active
C can call every doggy in our family by name and most of the neighbors
K knows all of his ABCs and is getting close with numbers
**********
H hair here and hair there-finally!
E Elmo's biggest fan
N "no" is the answer to everything even if it's "yes"
R raisins if all else fails for this newly picky eater...oh, and in the box
Y yellow is his color of choice or should I say "lellow"?
**********
C can't go to bed without books in his crib--at least 6 of them
I is in timeout daily for throwing things--maybe a future baseball player?
B being outside with rocks, cars, and balls is best for this busy boy
U usually dives into his crib...still loves to sleep
L Lovey and Sophia are his two best friends
A a true gift from God...I was gently reminded of that this week
Next birthday celebration...our terrific toddler will be TWO! Woo hoo!

2 comments:
Cute! Before you know it, he'll be holding full conversations with you. Meg said to me yesterday -- while trying to put a stack of cards back in a box -- "Mom, I'm getting frusturated over here . . ." Time flies and they grow too fast!! Happy 21 months Jack!
We can relate to the answer "no" to everything even when he means yes!
Happy 21 months sweet Jack!
Post a Comment