75 hours of play with Jack
12 home cooked meals
9 meals out
7 laundry loads of towels and bed sheets
6 trips to the airport
5 hours of Wii competitions
4 dogs
3 grocery shopping trips
2 "way past bedtime" nights for Jack
2 separate visits to the Aquarium
and 1 quiet cottage later...
our holiday company has come and gone
and what a WONDERFUL two weeks it has been!

2 comments:
Wow!! And you thought it would be a quiet Christmas..just the three of you! How much fun to have everyone around. I'm sure Jack was the star of the show..loving every minute of all the extra attention. Loved your post! Happy New Year!
~Erica
Wow, what a Christmas you had. Bet you're happy but exhausted. I was tempted to leave Clay a message and tell him we wanted to come this weekend. He would have been polite but I sure you guys need some down time. Give kisses to Jack from Grammy.
Post a Comment