Instead of talking about the dreaded "M" word, I thought I would share a few randoms that have been going on at the Cibula Household...
- Jack and I stayed home ALL DAY on Monday--it's been a loooong time since we did that.
- I did 6 loads of laundry this week and I used this in Jack's loads...

Wow! Does that stuff work! His whites are whiter and his colors are brighter. I know I sound like a commercial, but I'm really impressed. Seriously, if you don't already use this in your tot's laundry--it's time to start! I got a totally strawberry stained white tee looking brand new. Amazing I tell you!
- Jack got a diced carrot stuck up his nose at dinner on Tuesday night. This Mommy does not lie. We were on the verge of getting the tweezers out when Jack miraculously blew it out. Ahhh...the joy of a boy! Haven't I said that more than once? And this probably won't be the last.
- We've had one of those napping weeks--Jack has played/read books in his crib for close to 45min every day before actually falling asleep. Another phase, I suppose. I'm sure next week he will be back to snoozing like usual. I can say that with confidence because we've gone through this stage before (not to metnion, he is WAY too young to be dropping his nap). Did you hear that napping Gods??
- I was so bummed this week, Desperate Housewives is taking a 3 week hiatus. There goes my Sunday night ritual.
- I haven't cried once this week--yea for me!
- J Crew is having a fabulous sale--30% off their already sale prices. I did a little retail therapy on Wednesday.
- Up, Up, Up we go today. We are catching a flight to Florida for a little family therapy and to celebrate at Clay's brother's 40th birthday party. Abby, the nanny, is doubling as a dog sitter. And to clarify, yes, J is going with us. This was a very last minute decision, but it should be fun. I hope to come home with lots of happy pictures.
Well, I better get some last minute odds and ends done before we head to the airport. Happy Weekend to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment