Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Updates From The "C" Family

Hey Folks!

I can't believe we are rolling into February and it's been a while since I popped in.  There actually have been lots of happenings around here.  Just maybe nothing too blog worthy.

So here I am, with a few updates from the end of January and hopefully will have more excitement to share in February.  All these lovely updates are courtesy of my iPhone.

So we completed construction on the screened in porch.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore the space already.  I can only imagine how well used it will be come Spring time!

I have now focused my energy on getting it furnished.  Here's a start...with a long way to go.



I'll be back to share the final product as soon as it's actually final.  {oh, and as a side note, the big jute pillows have been replaced with something way more fabulous since this pic was taken}

We finally caved and got Jack his own email address.  Since then, I get emails of this nature on a daily basis.  Can't deny it makes me smile.





I dusted my Cricut off to make the kids Falcons shirts for the upcoming games.  Lucy paired hers with a tutu and just looked absolutely stunning.  Let's hope the tees bring luck our way.



And last but not least, that trip to New York City in the Fall came in mighty handy for Jack's Genius Hour project at school here lately.  He opted to conduct his research on skyscrapers and did an amazing job presenting information.

His board was filled with facts, blue print sketches and photos from NYC.  That pricy Lego Skyscraper souvenir even came in handy as a model.



I just love seeing this kid in his element.  So proud of him!

Up next, is...well....a lot.  I've got to get rolling with Jack's birthday party planning {yes, you read that right, need I say it again, I'm a planner}, I'm knee deep in prep and planning for Teacher Appreciation Week at the big's school, and here comes Valentine's Day.

Hoping February is filled with better pictures and a couple exciting posts ;)




No comments: