There is nothing like partying with my kiddos. One of my most fave things to do is attend pre-school parties. {did I really just say that?}
But seriously, how could I not? Look how ADORBS these little ones are. Not to mention, it makes Lucy's day when I get to come to her classroom. That grin is to die for.
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to hear Ms. P and Ms. N invite all the parents in for every party whether you are party mom or not. All the fun, but not all the work! Deal.
I arrived today just in time to see Lucy mid-way through her craft. {darn worker's truck had me blocked in my garage and he was not in a hurry to move it} Don't you understand I have a four year old's party to go to?!?! Move it! Just about killed me to arrive a few minutes late.
Somehow Lucy didn't mind a bit, she lit up with that precious Lulu grin and I did my best to make up for my tardiness with lots of extra love.
I thought these Halloween snacks were so cute {and healthy}...Frankenstein. Those are green grapes and a touch of marshmallow for his eyes. So fun!
Lucy has the most darling little class. The boys are equally as precious as these sweet girls. However, I'm a little partial to the cutie dressed up as Elsa from Frozen Fever. {Halloween costume spoiler alert}
Come evening, I was in for a whole different kind of partying. I'm still getting used to this "big boy" thing. Jack and I attended a Samurai Sword Pumpkin Carving Party at his karate studio.
Have I mentioned lately that this kid is a brown belt? Amaz-O! He has stuck with it and we are so proud of him. Give him about a year and we may be living with a black belt karate kid. Woah!
So basically the evening went like this....Jack designed, cleaned, and carved a pumpkin, just so he could chop it up with a real life Samurai Sword.
He thought it was pretty cool, as he should. I just wish I could learn how to use my iPhone camera a little better. Think a flash would have helped?
Regardless, it was a fantastic evening of bonding and chatting it up with my fave big boy in the entire world. I think he secretly thinks I'm pretty cool.
So tomorrow we've got more pumpkin carving around here sans the chopping it up at the end. I'll be sure to give you a glimpse of the final designs.
This should be interesting...I've heard a lot of brainstorming going on around here.









No comments:
Post a Comment