Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Fun

Hi Ya'll and Happy Fall!

It's been nothing but Fall Madness around here.  The Cibulas know how to put that "March" business to shame.  Between three littles {and a house full of projects} we have so much happening.  

I'd like to blame it on all the extra's going on around here, like...building a screened in porch, deciding to remodel my kitchen on accident, a leaking water heater, an exploding front loading washing machine, and planning Maggie's birthday party in the midst of it all.  But, honestly, I feel like fall is always FULL.

Between the fun house projects and the not so fun ones, we've have managed to squeeze in all of our Fall traditions thus far.  We hit festivals for both schools and had a grand time doing so.

Jack was off on a Halloween camping trip with Daddy when we attended Lucy's Fall Festival.  Probably for the best, I'm coming to the realization that he may just have out grown this one.  But, Grandma joined us and the girls had a blast!






There was so much to do and the girls managed to hit every booth and use all up all of their tickets.  My fave was watching this little firecracker of mine check out the karate station.  Lucy even broke her own board {which mind you, she is coveting like a treasure}.



Jack would have been so proud!





The following weekend we were back at it.  But, this time at the elementary school's Harvest Festival.  The bigs saw friends immediately upon entering and from there it was adios.

I worked the check in booth the majority of the time, but from what I hear every had a great time.  I managed to sneak away and grab a few pics of the kids I could find.




Clearly, I didn't find Maggie before returning to my post.  But, no fear she was accounted for between Grandma and Daddy.

Shew...two packed weekends of October down and the best is yet to come.

I'm signing off to go meet another worker at my door...geez, the things that go on around here.
 




No comments: