Thursday, October 6, 2016

EYE Love Halloween

I literally adore Halloween.  Minus Christmas, it just might be my favorite.  I can't get enough of the fun decor, the treats, and the festive activities.  So much to do in October!

The kids and I have been scrambling for a cute {but not too spooky} give away for our classmates.  We knew we had found it the other day in line at Michaels.  A huge bag of eyeball gum balls...PERFECT!

I made a quirky little hang tag and we packaged them up as a family.  Lucy counted, Maggie bagged, and Jack hole punched.  




I knew gum balls would not be age appropriate for a three and four year old class.  And Lucy completely understood that.  So I did a quick search and found these eyeball lollipops at Oriental Trading.

Lucy was more than thrilled and I'm pretty sure liked these better anyway.



We added the same tags and WAH-LAH...treats for pre-school too!


Did EYE mention...EYE love Halloween?


No comments: