I closed out the second half of party week with the girls. Honestly, there was no better way to end the festivities.
Lucy had her darling Christmas Pre-School party. And although, I wasn't one of the party moms, Mrs. L graciously allowed us all to attend. It was a tight squeeze but who wouldn't want to be squished right up against this cute thing?
Lucy is always so welcoming. It's such a pleasure to attend any event involving her. She's always happy to see me {unlike another one of my "too cool" kiddos} and she always participates independently in any activity with a smile {unlike one of my other "clingy" kiddos}.
As you can imagine, I was running on fumes by the close of this ever so festive "party week", so we are going black and white on this lovely picture of my exhausted self and Lu.
I topped off my week with Gingerbread Houses with my favorite Kindergartner. This is such a fun tradition at the elementary school. They moved it to the cafeteria this year, which I thought was a brilliant idea!
Maggie worked diligently on her house until it was just so. She had even made a blue print the day before in Ms. R's class. Precious!
It was such fun to watch her creativity at work. She had a door, a pathway, and even a snowman in the yard.
Adore this little princess of mine. I don't think she could get any sweeter if she tried.
So now that party week has officially come to a close, we are waiting with bated breath for the arrival of family, Santa and Christmas morning!
We've still got a few more traditions to get in too!










No comments:
Post a Comment