Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lucy's First Visit

In honor of Dental Health month, {which is February--one of those pretty useless facts I have from being a teacher}, the kiddos made a trip to the dentist.  Hardly worth blogging about, but seeing as how it was Lucy's FIRST visit, I'd say it actually is!

I'm not counting this summer when she tagged along with her bigs and they allowed Lucy to have a trial run in the chair.  No today was the real deal.  She had her very own appointment slot with her name in the computer and all.

I wouldn't exactly go overboard and say she liked it.  But she hung in like the trooper she is.  And seeing as how I could practically still hear the two year old, who's appointment followed ours, screaming by the time we made it to the parking lot, I was mighty happy with Lucy's showing.

The best part was her great debate over which sunglasses to choose. She went through three pairs {one of which were Ninja Turtles...what?!?!} before finally settling on these Sophia the First shades.



She got a nice polishing of "princess sparkles" {in strawberry per her request, that later changed to grape, but too late} and a thumbs up from the doc.




Post appointment, she insisted on showing me how shiny her teeth were.  This is how that pose went down.  Love me some Lucy antics:)


Happy Dental Health Month!  And on that note, I absolute loathe going to the dentist myself.  Anyone else?


No comments: