Friday, February 20, 2015

A Dusting

We finally got a snow dusting around here.  That's about as much credit as I can give it.  But, after three out of five days of cancelled school this week, it was about time we had something to show for it.

My kids just went about nuts when Lucy {of all kids} made the announcement.  Before I knew it snow boots {aka rain boots}, hats, and coats were flying and they were gone.  Only to leave every door behind them wide open.  Brrr...

And although these pictures are near horrible, {I refused to go out there for more than a few minutes and grabbed these from the sunroom windows}, I totally had to share the way this whopping 45 minute dusting went down.

If only pictures could speak...these would scream "EXCITEMENT".




At least 'catching snowflakes on our tongues' and 'making snow angels' can truthfully be marked off our winter bucket list.






Happy Snow Day 2015!


No comments: