I recently ran out of procrastinating excuses. With the big Thanksgiving Break upon us, it was pretty much now or "after" something else.
So here we are. Potty seats everywhere, Clorox wipes within reach, a bucket of rags, a stack of panties, and a few bowls of enticing treats.
The 3 Day Potty Boot Camp has begun at our house...
I spent countless minutes in this bathroom today. And I read "Grover's Got To Go" countless more. Lucy is most definitely catching on and about where I'd expect her to be on day one.
The one thing I can say about my Lu is just when I was about to start climbing those bathroom walls she would make me laugh. Had it been a catchy alliteration, I probably would have named this post..."Funny On The Potty". I swear this girl is hilarious.
At the end of day one, the final count was 5 accidents VS. 8 successful potty trips. Two days to go...and counting...



No comments:
Post a Comment