Just as I suspected, I'm in love! My heart literally melted right here and there when I started perusing through the images. Oh my, such a lovely reminder of how much I truly adore my family.
I went into this session kind of unsure of what to expect. It was the first time we had ever done a Mini. I was half relieved {only 30 minutes of keeping smiles on faces and boogs out of noses}, but also thinking how could we possibly get this done in thirty short minutes.
No fear, Andrea Wood was here. Her talent is nothing to shake a stick at. I'm truly beginning to feel like she is part of our family. I mean seriously between my baby's milestones and the many birthday parties, she might as well just go ahead and join our party of 5. We are so blessed to have found her.
And even more so that she captured this...just a few of my favorites...
Seriously? In thirty minutes? That is nothing short of amazing! And these are only a handful.
It doesn't hurt that those three little ones are absolutely adorable if I do say so myself {wink}.















1 comment:
Gorg!! She IS amazing!! love J's big, wide teeth:) We're still waiting on our second set to break through:)
Post a Comment