Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Can't Believe She's FIVE

My Princess Maggie woke up this morning as a 5 year old.  I can't believe it.  Weren't we just meeting in the hospital?  Wasn't I just holding my first newborn baby girl on my chest?  Didn't I just meet the one who would steal my heart and never give it back?

These years with my Maggie have gone by way too fast.  But, they have been absolutely wondrous and  joyful in only a way Maggie can make them.

She is my snuggle bug, my sweetest sweetness, my absolute angel, and I adore her more today than I did 5 exact years ago.

Good morning Princess, you are FIVE today!




And yes, that is Maggie's bed {and her bedside table}.  She clearly does not possess the same Type A personality her brother and I do.  But, in the words of a famous princess, I'm trying to...Let It Go.



All this good morning hoopla came the day after one very enchanting Frozen Birthday bash.  And because I know Andrea Wood will be sending me gorgeous pictures here very soon, I'll give you only a tiny sneak peek from my camera.

These will do the day no justice.  But, how can I write a Happy Birthday post without including a few?  A REAL {and prettier} birthday party post will follow soon.




I love this of the birthday princess helping "decorate" before her royal guests arrived.



Do you want to Build A Snowman...and eat it?






Happy Birthday Magpie!  There is not a princess in the world as beautiful as you!  We love you!

{prettier pictures to follow}...


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Happy birthday, Maggie! What a cute and fun party!