Such a blessing, but what a curse. I have so many to choose from {which I love}, but I'm finding myself nit picking every single detail. Mostly myself and sometimes the kiddos. It goes like this...oh, that one is great, but you can see my wrinkles {ugh}, or Lucy is looking the wrong way, or Maggie is clenching her teeth, or the worse yet...I have a grey hair showing. By the way, when did that happen?
All in all, I am over the moon with the final images. Andrea is so incredibly talented. What a gift I wish I had. But, how will I ever choose the final shots that make our photo wall.
So, that being said, here are a few of my fave {today anyway}.
I'm gushing over here just looking at them again. Sweet children. {Only I really know all the odds that were stacked against us that day} Happy none of it showed {i.e snotty noses, muddy pants}
Here's to Lucy walking! xoxo beautiful baby girl


















2 comments:
SO many beautiful pictures!! I adore the last one of J and Clay:)
SO many beautiful pictures!! I adore the last one of J and Clay:)
Post a Comment