Monday, January 27, 2014

100th Day

Jack celebrated his 100th day of school today.  The week preceding this much anticipated celebration, was spent working on his project.


As I've had to learn to do, I relinquished all control, set him up at the game table with supplies and let him go to town.



And look at this beaut!  And without a bit of my type A input.  The best part {for me anyway} is that proud boy peering over the top.



I have to admit I was mighty excited about that "cold day" when school got canceled earlier in the month.  This meant the 100th day was moved from a Friday to a Monday and Momma was free to volunteer.

I manned the "Race to 100" game.  Jack, so lovingly, chose me as his first center stop.  I was mighty flattered considering many of the other stations involved food.  That's true love if you ask me.



I was able to grab a few photos of Jack at his other 100 Day stops while my game crews switched out.




Per the request of Ms.S, I had the honors of taking the obligatory 100 Day class picture.  I have to say those K kids did look smarter today.



Especially this one...


100 days smarter and 100 days closer to summer vacation...woo hoo!




No comments: