Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sugar Shack

Too many fun memories of our vacation at "The Sugar Shack" in Sea Grove, FL to just include a few pics. So I opted for the ol' slide show. Bless you if you make it through all 74 photos.

But, the kiddos did great! Jack wasn't too sure about the sand initially, but warmed up to the idea over time. I'm sure his favorite part of the trip was waking up to a household of little ones. The parents had a blast...and we are hoping to make it an annual trip. We even got a grown up night out which was quite a treat.

Thanks to the Heilmans and the Miccas for making our first multiple family vacation a memorable one. We are looking forward to many more summers at the beach.





4 comments:

donna said...

Such a fun vacation! These pictures are awesome and show how much fun our trip was! Thank you for the fun. 2010 - 1 week beach trip here we come!

The Fokens Family said...

Great pictures Paula! Love all the babes on the beach!

Karen said...

UGGH! I hate it we couldnt make it. It looks like you guys had loads of fun. Maybe we can make up for it next year! I love the pics of the kiddos in white- adorable!!!

amy said...

You're becoming quite the photographer! Love the beach pics.