Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Swinger

Ever since Daddy came home with a Tee Ball set for Jack, it has become an after dinner ritual. After a few swings it's off to bath and bed. Clay has pronounced that Jack might be "a natural" and we need to get some video footage. Ha! I think he is just a proud Daddy and I think Jack just likes anything that expels energy. Regardless, it has been keeping both of my boys entertained around here. We finally got some video footage a couple days ago as our neighbors were coming over to visit. Jack will do anything to put on a show for an audience. So I present our "Little Swinger" in honor of the start of spring and baseball season...





1 comment:

Erin said...

i am very impressed! You have a little slugger! You might need to work on your camera man though. :) Just teasing....that is great footage...