Friday, March 27, 2009

Puddle Jumping

Do you think the rain can keep us inside? Not a chance! After 3 days of rain, rain, rain, Jack and I decided it was time to get outside for some afternoon play. The clouds broke just long enough for us to do a little puddle jumping among other things. Jack got the chance to break in his new dino rain boots. Although, he alternates between calling them "algadoors" (alligators) and "rinohs". I think the horns on the top really throw him off. Enjoy the pictures of our wet afternoon...


Jack was on a mission to find puddles.

Not a puddle, but definitely something interesting that the rain washed in....such a boy!

Off to the backyard to "feeeed da birs". Jack put one seed at a time into the top of the bird feeder. He even test tasted to make sure the feed was fresh. What can I say, our boy loves food!

Jack heard some birds in the bushes behind the fence. So why not feed them through the fence?

So proud of his bird feeding duties!

A boy, his dog, and the creek. Jack decided the "feesh" were hungry too. (too bad I've never even seen a fish in there)

One last puddle before dinner time.




2 comments:

Grammy said...

The pictures just blow me away. He truly is the most beautiful child. I can't believe he has some of our blood flowing those his veins.

The Fokens Family said...

His boots are just precious!
~E