Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guess What's Back On?


Yes, it's Dancing With The Stars--Season 8. One of my few late night T.V. addictions. Don't judge...so, I may be one of the only people my age who watch it (so my friends say), but it's my feel good reality show fix.
So far this season, I'm loving Julianne Hough and her boyfriend Chuck Wicks. Julianne is always my favorite professional dancer. Pair that with her country singer boyfriend and oh, are they adorable. Not to mention, country singers are my weakness.
I'm also really liking ex-bachelorette, (my other reality show addiction), Melissa Rycroft. I can't help but feel sorry for that poor girl. Although, she seems to have bounced back nicely.
And my final top celebrity is Ty Murray, Jewel's rodeo husband. Okay, so maybe he's not the best dancer, but he has the most innocent personality that it is absolutely precious. Maybe it's that country thing again.
However, it's still way too soon to pick my ultimate fave. I like to do that about mid-season.
Needless to say, there won't be much blogging going on Monday and Tuesday nights for the rest of the season. I'm sure all of you DWTS closet fans will understand. Gotta run...14 minutes till showtime.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are not alone, I watch it! And when Bachelor Melissa comes on, Jimmy watches it. too.