Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Here...Finally

After 4 full days of waiting, Jack's new play set is finally up and running! I don't know who was more excited Mommy and Daddy or Jack! But, I do know we all were getting tired of seeing our swings and slide laying on the ground waiting for power. Jack pointed to it daily chanting " men fix it". The wait was well worth it when we saw Jack's excitement as he sprinted across the lawn. Is it just me or are kids awfully lucky these days?...I never had anything like this in my backyard until I was 31! Happy Belated Birthday Buddy! (and by the way I'm banking on his birthday behavior being due to the storm...since then he has been a terrific 2 year old...knock on wood)


The initial sprint across the yard. Cosby couldn't resist the excitement either.

First stop-the swings...I could have guessed that one!

I would have never thought to get one of these gliders until we tested it out in the store. Jack and I are both able to ride it at the same time and he loves it! After that we put it on our must have list.

I'm X's and your O's. If Jack turns it ever so slightly the "O" hides behind one of the wooden slates and looks like a "C". Believe it or not this thrills him!

Down the slide with Daddy. Jack has a bit of a slide-phobia, so a parental spotter is needed for each trip down. Don't ask?? (hoping it's just another phase)

Jack peered through the telescope and repeated "I see ____" (just fill in the blank with anything that could be in a yard). However, the majority of the time the missing word was Cosby.

.




2 comments:

Heather Dahlby said...

Looks great! We want to come and play!

S, J, B, & S said...

OH my goodness, I SO wish we had one of these for Blake!! That looks SOOO fun!!