Right now it's just fun and games, but Lord help me the day he does it for real. In the mean time I'll enjoy Mr. Personalities quirky behaviors:)
You must have told him NO. That's all Miller hears lately!ADORABLE picture:)~Erica
Just wait until he puts the fingers in and says No talking mama! or I no want to ... It's coming sooner than you think.
Dear PaulaI just finished reading your Jack blog for the third time and I needed to tell you how very much I enjoy seeing him. Your essays are always tender and witty and they make me love you even more.Grandma
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You must have told him NO. That's all Miller hears lately!
ADORABLE picture:)
~Erica
Just wait until he puts the fingers in and says No talking mama! or I no want to ... It's coming sooner than you think.
Dear Paula
I just finished reading your Jack blog for the third time and I needed to tell you how very much I enjoy seeing him. Your essays are always tender and witty and they make me love you even more.
Grandma
Post a Comment