Sunday, August 24, 2008

That's What Friends Are For

We have been inundated with friends and family offering a helping hand. How blessed we are! On Friday, with very last minute notice, Cristina and Sophia came over to help us out. Originally, Allison and Ansley were on their way, until we found out Ansley was a little under the weather. Not wanting to take any chances on a sick Jack during the move, we decided it would be best to opt out. Not to mention, Ansley is traveling to Disney Land this week so she needed the rest. So to save the day, Sophia and her sweet Mommy came over. Jack was thrilled when he woke up from his morning nap (yes, we are back to am naps!) to see a playmate standing in his living room. Mommy was thrilled to see a helping hand and entertainment for my bored baby. I think it's fair to say that Jack is already over boxes and Mommy being too busy to play. While I took the kitchen down to the new house, Jack and Sophia played hard under Cristina's supervision. Now, I can safely say, the kitchen in the new house is ready to go. However, there will no more cooking in this house for the next week...guess we'll have to eat out (what a shame:)! When I returned home from a productive day, this is what I found....



















I suppose "help" was contagious on Friday. Jack must have figured..."if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours". Or in this case, "if you help my Mommy out, I'll push you". That's what friends are for! Thank you Cristina and Sophia for your help and great fun! We owe you one.




1 comment:

Erin said...

that is adorable....can't wait to see the new house!