
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Moving Day
Moving day is quickly approaching. The packers arrive tomorrow and we officially move on Saturday. Luckily, Jack is safe and sound in Florida with Grammy and Grampa. It is all so bittersweet. I look forward to living in only one house again, but I'm not looking forward to the endless boxes. Not to mention, our new house is a construction zone right now. Those few small projects keep growing and none of them are completed! It's like de ja vu all over again from this house. Please pray for my sanity, if it's not already too late. It looks like it will be several days before I have internet access again and I don't get cell service at the cottage. So, if it seems like I've gone on a hiatus, it's actually just a temporary lack of technology. Happy Labor Day weekend to all and think of us while your munching on burgers and hanging at the pool! Be in touch soon!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey P,
Thinking about ya'll during the big move. I'm sure you have all your ducks in a row & already have everything SO organized!!
We'll chat soon!
E
Post a Comment