Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Picture Perfect In The Park

Jack and I met some friends at the East Cobb Park for some early evening music and fun. A one man band played songs we all knew, toddlers and kids ran around the open field, and families and friends enjoyed one anothers company. Jack and I set up camp with Erica and Miller, Heather and Meg, and new friends from music class, Christina and Sophia. Jack loves being outdoors...couple that with music and lots of faces to look at and he was a happy boy! We have lots of pictures to prove it. I wish I could claim these fabulous photos of Jack and friends as my photography work, but unfortunately I can't! The camera was mine--just not the shots. Who knew my camera could take such fabulous pics? The face behind the camera was actually Heather, Meg's mommy. She has even started her own photography business and is very busy. If you need a great photographer...let me know! She has really cute Christmas cards too. Since she did such a great job capturing the fun of the evening, I figured I would let the pictures do the talking for this blog post. As the saying goes...A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug, Paula!! www.hdportraitsonline.com , baby! :) You know the pictures are only so great because Jack is so handsome.