Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Witches Brew

Could there possibly be anything better to wake up to on Halloween morning than a bubbling cup of Witches Brew?  I think not!

Lucy's Pre-K class, which is adorably called the Zoo Crew, put on a Halloween parade and spook-tacular show this morning.  To start the shindig this class of cuties paraded around the auditorium showing off their costumes.  Unicorn Princes Lucy was waving right and left to the adoring audience.


Once they took the stage, the class sang and danced to a little ditty called Witches Brew.  Per usual, Lucy was all about performing and I couldn't stop smiling or snapping pictures.  I mean, just look at her...{and remember this is coming from a mama who finally got a performer at kiddo #3...it was a long time coming}






Her facial expressions just about had me in stitches.  She is such a ham and I was eating up every single morsel!  Love this girl!




As if the performance weren't enough, they offered a photo op for the little stars and their biggest fans on stage.  Best back stage pass I've ever had!


I don't know how things could get much better, but here comes Halloween night...


No comments: