Monday, October 9, 2017

Let's Go See Baby B!

I could hardly make a trip down to central Florida without stopping by to see my favorite baby in the world.  Surprise Baby Breck...the Cibulas have popped in!

This guy will seriously make your heart melt.  I haven't seem him in months and it was nearly about to do me in.  And although my baby fix was only a quick 24 hour sleep over in Ponte Vedre, it will have to hold me over until Thanksgiving.

We bombarded baby boy with gifts from Disney and lots of cousin kisses.  Yum, yum...squishy baby!






From there we went to check out Uncle Jon and Aunt Bailee's club in their new neighborhood.  The swimming pool was a much needed break from park hopping and was absolutely stunning {as was their new house!}.



Brecken got lots of wet smooches from the poolside.  I'm telling you, everything makes this doll baby smile!  I just adore him.


We topped off our short visit off with dinner in for B and delish seafood for the rest of us.  We can't make a Florida visit without a taste of fresh seafood.  A family fave!


And from there, we are back to reality.  Bye Bye Mickey and the gang, bye bye Florida sunshine, and see you soon cutest baby in the world!


No comments: