Thanks for keeping your dial tuned into LUCY ROCKS 5! Now for the star of the show. I present the birthday girl... ♫ Pop Star Lucy ♫ and her entourage!
Our little rockers had a lot of prep work to do before the show. I elicited the help of a few friendly teenagers to work a couple of the stations. Because you know, teenagers are the bomb {in my girls eyes anyway}.
Lucy started her beauty routine with a Musical Manicure & Pop Star Pedicure.
Why, electric hot pink, of course!
But I have to say, I think getting her hair Rocked was her favorite beauty stop.
As for me, my favorite part was just walking around watching these little divas enjoy each and every station. They were completely engrossed in each activity...music to this party mamas ears. Success!
Oh, and here is a picture of that, "Bling Before You Sing" station I mentioned in the previous post. Looks like I kind of got a picture of it. Aren't these microphones darling? These were an Etsy find. And as easy as they would have been to whip together myself, it just wasn't worth the time or materials. Some things are just easier to buy.
So before we start the show, I must present our one and only lame family picture. We tried to look cool, but it just wasn't happening.
But, check out how cool these up and coming Rock Stars are...
Aren't they precious? I seriously could not get enough!
Backstage we celebrated Lucy's birthday with lunch and cupcakes. These little rockers were hungry after all that performing. Hard to believe we were singing Happy Birthday to a FIVE year old! Geez, Pop Stars sure do grow up fast.
Make a wish...my little Star of the Show!
From there I'll leave you with a little something extra I added to the party last minute...a photo booth. I can't say enough amazing things about this company. The owner stayed the entire party, props were included, the cost was beyond reasonable and the guests absolutely adored it! Each girl walked away with a couple photo strips while I got access to all of the images post party.
It was a huge hit and so much fun! {not to mention it makes up for my lack of photography}
Enjoy Party People!



































No comments:
Post a Comment