I assume there is no better way to share your loving appreciation to others than with monsters and bugs? And that is exactly what I intend to do this Halloween season.
I found these super cute googly eyed pens in the $1 section at Target. As much as I wanted to snag a classroom full for the kid's friends, I just could not rationalize a dollar a kid. So...I grabbed three, added a cute little tag and threw them in the Jack, Maggie, and Lucy's lunch boxes.
I'm hoping it brings an October smile to their sweet faces while they are at school.
And back to those aforementioned classmates and teachers that we adore, you know I just had to do something festive for them as well. While the boys were away camping this past weekend, the girls and I crafted away on treat bags for their friends and boxes for their teachers.
How cute is this "Bugs & Kisses" tag? I found it on Dixie Delights blog. You've got to check her out...way too many cute and crafty ideas. I pretty much adore her and haven't even met her.
I found the snazzy little boxes at Michaels. And also that spidery Halloween ribbon in the dollar bin there as well. I filled each box with Hershey Kisses {obviously} and a few spider rings from the Dollar Store. Tied it up and wah-lah...a creepy and festive thank you for our teachers!
The kids will be treating their friends to a smaller bagged version. The three of them seriously can't wait to take these in to school.
Happy October!



No comments:
Post a Comment